Great Potential For A Rental Property of Flip for homeowner. Please read below and the end will give specifics.
Some highlights for what it needs:
- New HVAC including new duck
- Windows are all the older wood-storm windows but not rotten so replacing with updated windows be easy.
- Sub-flooring needs replace in kitchen, some live room area including hallway.
- Replace all floor through out house
- House has lots of wood panel (replacing or painting would be preference I am sure)
- Some cracking in interior bricks but my personal contractor had no major concerns
- Front brick porch is crack (looks like something hit since its a “front” porch (you’ll see picture)
- Kitchen needs full update
- Potential to open up wall between kitchen and living space (total preference)
- Both restrooms needs update
- Old small shed in backyard needs tear down
Just notable items but do your own due diligence.
House had a garage but was converted in to a room and the back end of the garage serves as utility room. The room was enclosed and vented for heat and cooling. Room COULD be a 4th bedroom. The foundation is crawl so doable.
Area seems very ideal for rental: $1400-1800 and depending on what you do, I was looking at ARV of 180-200k and if you turned half bath in master to Full or turn the extra room into the 4th bedroom, could increase that ARV. But again this house might be ideal for rental vs flipping for homeowner.
Do you thing to see if this property works for you.
I will likely have a time and day for everyone to come see it. Or if you know this area and like it — feel free to make an offer ASAP.
The house is under contract and is going through title and closing right now. Set to close first week of April 2021.
Cash Buyers Only. 2k earnest
I am not looking to JV or no other wholesalers.
Call me direct at 304-266-2641